- The relationship between the Client and the Consultant will be that of “independent contractor” which means that the Consultant is not the Client’s employee, worker, agent or partner, and the Consultant will not give the impression that they are.
- As this is not an employment contract the Consultant will be fully responsible for all their own tax including any National Insurance contributions arising from carrying out the Services. If the Client has to pay any such tax then the Consultant will pay back to the Client in full, any money that the Client has to pay, and they will also pay back the Client for any fine or other punishment imposed on the Client because the tax was not paid by the Consultant.
- The Client will pay the Consultant the fee set out in the Schedule, together with any VAT that applies, if the Consultant has sent an invoice in the way set out in the Schedule, together with any details of the hours or days worked on the Services during the period covered by the invoice.
- We expect all invoices to be paid within 30 days of issue by PDF on email. Overdue invoices will attract fees, as follows: statutory interest at 8% above the Bank of England base will be added onto the most recent of either December 31st or June 30th.For example, if you’re in the first six months of the year and the base rate on December 31st was 0.75%, we will charge interest at 8.75% from the day the invoice became overdue. You’ll be sent a new invoice showing the amount added.
Fixed fees may also be added to the total amount owed:
- £40 for debts up to £999.99
- £70 from £1,000 to £9,999.99
- £100 for £10,000 and above.
We reserve the right to use third party collection services to pursue unpaid monies, including legal redress via the court.